Committee Members: “Can you hear us? Give the bills a vote!”
You’re at this page because you’ve already emailed all legislative leaders. If you haven’t done that, head over to this page - click here.
We have been dismissed and ignored. Our legislators are not listening to the voices of their constituents.
TODAY, contact those who have power to make this reform happen.
- Send a customized, personal email.
- Post and comment on state government committee members social media pages
- Like, share and retweet posts from @FairDistrictsPA
Click to send an pre-written email to all in just a few seconds.
1-click email all committee members
*your email program should open when clicking on the button, if it does not, scroll down for directions that are a bit more manual.
For a personalized email:
- Click here to write your own email to all House and Senate State Government Committee Members
- Write your message and hit send!
- If the link above does not automatically populate addresses within your email, you can copy and paste all of these addresses on to the “To” line:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
On social media:
Throughout the day, like, share and retweet posts from @FairDistrictsPA to make sure they’re seen by as many as possible.
- Tag legislative leaders and caucuses as you do.
- Post and comment on leaders’ and caucus pages.
Use one or two of these simple messages in your post:
- If we can’t translate the voice of the people into policy, our Legislature is broken.
- We need structural change so EVERY voice is heard.
- Gerrymandering is wrong, no matter who does it.
- An overwhelming majority of Pennsylvania voters believe it’s time for a citizens redistricting commission.
- PA voters are tired of empty promises and partisan gridlock.
- Why is it so hard to get a vote on bills with strong public support? Pass House Bills 22 and 23 / Senate Bills 1022 and 1023.
House State Government Committee Members social media accounts—Non Co-Sponsors of HB 22/23
- Stephanie Borowicz: Facebook: @PA State Rep. Stephanie Borowicz
- Kevin Boyle: Facebook: @Kevin Boyle; Twitter: @RepKevinBoyle
- Russell Diamond: Facebook: @PA State Rep. Russ Diamond
- Matthew Dowling: Facebook: @PA State Rep. Matt Dowling; Twitter: @RepDowling
- Cris Dush:Facebook: @PA State Rep. Cris Dush
- Matthew Gabler: Facebook: @Matt Gabler
- Seth Grove: Facebook: @Representative Seth Grove; Twitter: @RepGrove
- Dawn Keefer: Facebook: @PA State Rep. Dawn Keefer
- Brett Miller: Facebook: @PA State Rep. Brett Miller
- Francis Ryan: Facebook: @PA State Rep. Frank Ryan
- Louis Schmitt: Facebook: @PA State Rep. Lou Schmitt; Twitter: @RepSchmitt
- Craig Staats: Facebook: @PA State Rep. Craig Staats
- Jeff Wheeland: Facebook: @PA State Rep. Jeff C. Wheeland
Senate State Government Committee Members social media accounts - Non Co-sponsors of SB 1022/1023
- Dave Arnold: Facebook: @Senator Dave Arnold, Twitter: @SenatorArnold
- Doug Mastriano: Facebook: @Senator Doug Mastriano, Twitter: @SenMastriano
- Kristin Phillips-Hill: Facebook: @Senator Kristin Phillips-Hill, Twitter: @SenatorKristin
- Pat Stefano: Facebook: @Senator Pat Stefano, Twitter: @SenatorStefano
- Judy Ward: Facebook: @Senator Judy Ward, Twitter: @SenatorJWard
- Anthony Hardy Williams: Facebook: @Anthony Hardy Williams, Twitter: @SenTonyWilliams